Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me? -Please Hear Me Out-

Anonymous
    Gast

Me? -Please Hear Me Out- Empty Me? -Please Hear Me Out-

Post  Gast Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:43 pm

Ok Elary lets get one thing straight you worked or buyed off on a website that sells power leveling and other things to do with breaching the contract that you made with SOE everytime you played and i thought that was unfair that you bought somethink off that website and got 200mil when we non cheaters have too work for it so i ticketed it i think that seems fair.

Ruub im sorry for selling off the stuff in the town hall and im willing too pay back the credits,My freind(who is no longer my friend took and destroyed all the added bits in the city on my file) im sorry about that but i cannot control my account when im outside and someone else is on it(i told him to give me some cash so i could buy some expansions and get the lava fleas and barcs and sell them off for a good amount of credits).

What i did wasnt right i should of thought about it,Well when ruub left i thought of my old idea of forming the guilds(but i knew that wouldnt work)so i tryed too contact fellow members(zoska but i think you were busy on mando or i think you were working on your jedi,racociiir was busy making credits in the shadow land and frey,edad seemed impossible too contact and erchtola didnt seem too want too talk and romara no were too be seen)on reforming the guild but that didnt work either and my last possible thing too do is make a reformation project (i know this sounds dodgy but you have too believe me)So i thought sell off the things in the city hall get some cash together here and there and some entertainers owe me some cash anyway but then this happened
    scratch scratch scratch Shocked Shocked Shocked Mad Mad Mad .

Well i hoping too make a BH make him lvl 90 and try too help by doing anythink too help restore the old great guild we once had,Im a racociiir contact too hes finishing medical school at nal hutta soon so he'll be back on hopefully*he's trying too cure the stink on nal hutta,get it? lol Very Happy ,Well Ruub im hoping you could retain some of my priveleges(just so i can message people)ive got great realistic ideas about the city too send too ruub,Just reply on this topic and i should reply ok well thats all from me:You can trust me,Remember i fully pledged money for an event that i made and turned out a disaster,i came on guild events and got killed,i tryed too help zoska get mando and he tryed to help me get a macro for leveling,and i even gave ruub new ideas for the city. By your second favourite wookiee kanchira(The Womp Rat Hunter).
    Anonymous
    Gast

Me? -Please Hear Me Out- Empty Re: Me? -Please Hear Me Out-

Post  Gast Tue May 12, 2009 4:58 pm

do you think we all trust you one more time? thats over
    btw how do you know i bought credits? noone can prove it and i got my account back cause of that.
    Zoska
    Zoska
    Loyal EMF Forum Member
    Loyal EMF Forum Member

Number of posts : 77
    Registration date : 2008-07-08

Post  Zoska Mon May 25, 2009 12:33 pm

ladys , ladys Razz I was thinking what we should do is ( well i really think its cool cause its like KOTOR 2 were were trying to rebuild the jedi order lol sorry just seems cool ^^)But i think we should have an bh squad as only 3 can hunt one online player so only 3 , and divide proffesions so we will be well organized for combat . Zoska ( Manadalorian wanting EMF back and will re join as soon as it does or when Kanchira or whoever is on ) Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:37 am